Charted College of Teaching
Empower. Engage. Elevate - through evidence-informed research.
We are excited to launch Champions to promote evidence-informed practice in schools.
- Are you interested in championing research in your school?
- Are you an advocate for evidence-informed practice?
- Do you want to support your colleagues' professional development?
The Charted College of Teaching Research Champions will play a crucial role as liaison between the Charted College of Teaching and their school or trust.
The Charted College of Research Champions can:
- Act as a bridge between your colleagues and the Charted College of Teaching, signposting a wealth of resources and facilitating seamless access and utilisation.
- Receive ongoing guidance from the Charted College of Teaching to support you to be as effective as possible in this role.
- Be well positioned to elevate your group membership experience by promoting teacher development and driving school improvement through evidence-informed practices.
- Work towards embedding an evidence-informed culture, supporting colleagues' continuous learning and ongoing research engagement.
Who can apply?
Anyone can be nominated as a Charted College of Teaching Research Champion within your school or trust.
- An individual nominated as the main contact to promote evidence-informed practice
- A middle or senior leader who holds a responsibility for supporting teacher development
- A practitioner who is focused on implementing research engagement within your context
- An individual with a passion and interest in evidence-informed practice
- One of many Research Champions, allowing for a collaborative approach.